Vehicle Auction Rules
ALL LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO REFUNDS!
Please understand that we are auctioning donated items and the condition is as you see it. If you win the bid, you understand that you are purchasing the lot with no specific or implied warranty on the condition of the item. We do our best to identify mechanical issues without driving these vehicles off our lot; there is no way for us to identify transmission or internal engine problems.
1. There is a $200.00 minimum refundable deposit due upon registration.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our auction.
3. If you do not win a bid – we will NOT capture your deposit, it will be put back into your account according to your bank’s policy.
4. Please have your valid picture ID at the time of payment. Buyers taking vehicles OUT OF STATE or OUT OF COUNTRY must have a valid ID from that state or country at the time of payment.
5. You must PAY IN FULL, IN PERSON for all purchases Saturday 10 am – 4 pm or 8 am to 4 pm on the following Monday.
6. If your vehicle has not been paid for 4 pm on Monday; the bidder will be banned, the vehicle will be put back into inventory and the bidder will forfeit their deposit. A $500.00 deposit will be required the next time a bidder registers after being banned for non-payment.
7. Your online bid is an agreement to purchase. If you purchase multiple vehicles, you will need to pay for all vehicles.
8. If you do not have funds ready to pay for all vehicles purchased, please DO NOT BID!
9. You may view the vehicles on Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm.
Additional fees will be added to each vehicle:
· Purchase Price.
· Buyer’s Premium.
· Processing Fee ($35.00 for dealers, $85.00 for Individuals).
· State Sales Tax 6.25% (Paid to County Tax Office).
· Vehicle Inventory Tax 0.002198 x Sales price (Paid to County Tax Office).
· Title Application Fee ($33.00 Paid to County Tax Office).
· E-Tag Fee ($5.00 Paid to County Tax Office).
· Buyer is responsible for obtaining Vehicle Inspection and Registration after purchase.
· $50.00 Transfer Fee (If transferring into a different bidder’s name after the bid is won. Fee is charged per item transferred).
· $50.00 per day, per lot storage fee if not paid for and removed from our lot by 4 pm on Monday.
After the Auction:
· All vehicles must be picked up Monday following the auction by 4:00 pm. After the 4:00 pm deadline a $50.00 per car, per day storage fee will be applied. We are not responsible for any loss or damages to any merchandise after purchase
· A stamped paid receipt and vehicle keys (if available) must be shown to security to remove your car.
· You will not be allowed in the auction area until the auction is over.
· Please do not climb or sit on motorcycles, boats, or any other auction item.
· DO NOT LIFT THE HOOD OR OPEN DOORS TO ANY VEHICLE YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED. All other vehicles on the lot belong to someone else!
*Texans Can! Cars for Kids reserves the right to pass any item at any time for any reason during the auction.
In Country Rules For ID's
**If you are using a foreign passport you must provide an address in the United States or see below rules for exporting
Export Out Of Country Id's Accepted
Government-issued photo identification document. The identification document must be issued by the jurisdiction where the buyer resides and may consist of:
Terms and Conditions
Tax, title, E-Tag, VIT(Vehicle Inventory Tax) and license fees will be collected on vehicles sold, unless current copies of your dealer's "P" number certificate and surety bond are on file in our office. All dealers must come in person to register their dealership and any authorized users.
At the time of sale, the Auctioneer announces the buyer's number and price of the item sold. A verbal contract is consummated and liability for the item(s) rests with the bidder to include payment thereof. No changes in price or quantity can be made by anyone but the Auctioneer and at that time only. In any dispute over price, quantity, tie bids, or between bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to settle any and all such disputes and his/her decision shall be final. All auctions are recorded and will be referred to as needed.
Each lot is sold, "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no his/her warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. We do our best to identify mechanical issues without driving these vehicles off of our lot; however, there is no way for us to identify all transmission, internal engine problems and other mechanical problems. Purchaser must understand that he or she is buying property entirely upon his or her own examination or opinion. Expressly disclaimed is any warranty, merchant ability or fitness for any particular purpose or use on any items sold. Texans Can Cars for Kids™ strongly suggests that all vehicles be towed to a qualified mechanic and checked to determine if the vehicle is worthy of being used for its intended purpose. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Merchandise may be removed after the auction ends, and only when accompanied by a PAID receipt. If merchandise is not removed by 4:00 p.m. on the Monday following the sale, there will be a $50.00 per lot, per day storage fee assessed against the merchandise. Texans Can Cars for Kids™ is not responsible for damage of sold merchandise.
All title guarantees are between the buyer and seller. Loss or lack of title is not the responsibility of the Auctioneer.
Announcements made by the Auctioneer on the day of the sale take precedence over any printed or verbal matter pertaining to this auction. The Auctioneer reserves the right to: modify the order of the sale, the size of lots, to combine or eliminate lots at his/her discretion.
Texans Can Cars for Kids™ is not responsible for accidents on or off its property or sale location.
Texans Can Cars for Kids™ is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to merchandise or loss of keys or titles of merchandise.
All sales are subject to Texas sales tax unless sales are for resale and buyer has completed a sales tax resale form, except for motor vehicles where a dealer "P" number is applicable, prior to payment. All purchases become the responsibility of the buyer when struck down to the highest bidder. Texans Can Cars for Kids™ cannot be involved in trading or selling merchandise between buyers.
Bidding on a vehicle and failing to complete the purchase process will automatically forfeit your deposit.
Help Change Lives
Donate Your Vehicle Today!